Clock Tech Support Clock Tech Support

Clocks with mouths are a good idea.

It's great that you gave the clock a mouth. Next step would be to use actors for the voices instead of those machine voices that ar impossible to understand.

I work in tech support and can see that your presentation is very acurrate.

Dusk responds:

^^ wow that's cool

The truth about war... The truth about war...

Boring.

That is very boring and un-interesting way to state the obvious. Who can possible be so stupid as to think that war is anything more than what you point out.

tat2brat20 responds:

Sometimes in life you need to take some things seriously.

Jimmy in Pursuit Jimmy in Pursuit

Not bad.

I think Jimmy could be a decent character if he had a plot. The car crash was lame. But, hey, who doesn't like to watch a shiny man running very fast in slow motion.

Ed the robot - junk box Ed the robot - junk box

Excellent little movie.

I really enjoyed watching this movie. It made me laugh and I felt sad at the end. I really liked the style.

immaculate::conception immaculate::conception

Sweet.

Very violent. Fun to watch. I really enjoted it.

Salad Fingers Episode 3 Salad Fingers Episode 3

Your twisted!

And its awesome. I wonder how your mind works. Where do these stories come from? Please keep up the good work.

Whipped Cream Surprise Whipped Cream Surprise

Rockford Illinois...

Thats very funny. I like your work.

goin' fishin goin' fishin

Very good for a first movie

I liked the lightning effects. Don't let other reviews let you down as most people don't care that this was your first movie and most people don't even attempt to make movies. For your next movie, improve the sound and maybe you can have some more action.

Priceless Parody Priceless Parody

Way to go!

That's what I like to see. Someone put those damn clocks in their place. I know that it takes a lot more effort to walk a stick figure across a room than it does to drag a clock across the stage.

Your animation was very smooth and the voice worked well with this parody. Good Work!

Tribute To Samurai Jack Tribute To Samurai Jack

Yes Jack does rule!

Unfortunately, this is a poor tribute. It's as sad as one of those tribute to celebrities that pass away that you see on shows like Entertainment Tonight. Samurai Jack isn't even dead. He will live on forever in our hearts. Whenever we see cartoons on Cartoon Network that have good plots but the animation looks like I could do better, Samurai Jack will be there. That is my tribute to the man that made Samurais cool again. We miss you Samurai Jack!

TvP responds:

I agree, but disagree with the score lol. This is an OLD flash, check out my new ones!