Pact Pact

Too easy. Just dump all of your Exp in strength and all party members can 1 hit each enemy. You'll never get hit and never use mana.

The Ambridge Mansion-Day1 The Ambridge Mansion-Day1

Excellent atmosphere.

Although video games don't scare me (I wish that more did, I have only been scared playing Fatal Frame), the mood of this game was very unsettling. The doll room was creepy when all of the eyes turns red and the room became completely dark. Good work. I can't wait the for other days.

Dotnoid v1.0 Dotnoid v1.0

1 for the attempt.

It was a very bad game. It was boring. And, as I'm sure many of the other reviewers have said, you can put the dot on the edge of the circle and of of the other dots will hit it.

Bush Invaders Bush Invaders

OK

Its ok but it much much easier than Space Invaders. It's too easy. The Bushes don't shoot at you enough.

Geodesic-Dragon responds:

They do, its a random thing though.

Virtual Drum Set!!! Virtual Drum Set!!!

it can be improved

When you click on a song, and then another, they play over each other. you should moke the first song stop playing when you click on a new song.

corey1 responds:

yeah. i tried that, but i couldn't figure out how to do it. Maybe you know how?

Splinter Cell: Late Home Splinter Cell: Late Home

Not very impressive

thats not too impressive for interactivity. you have very few choices. This doesn't make me want to go out and buy Splinter Cell which I believe is the reason for it's existance.

Extreme Mini Golf Extreme Mini Golf

Mini golf

I played this exact game like 8 years ago for DOS...

Save "Left Eye" Save "Left Eye"

Very Distasteful

...But i couldn't stop playing. LOL. Hey, if we can't find humor in tragedy, then we are all doomed. Good game.

BUSH_VS_CHIRAC BUSH_VS_CHIRAC

I fart in your general direction!

The death scene was kinda lame. And maybe Chirac should hit back sometimes. But whatever, i reminds me of those Joe Cartoon movies where things die.

BLOBS! BLOBS!

i like the demo

Personaly, I liked the demo better. the area that you play in looked better to me in the demo and it seemed a little bit of a faster pace to start off.