Clock Tech Support Clock Tech Support

Clocks with mouths are a good idea.

It's great that you gave the clock a mouth. Next step would be to use actors for the voices instead of those machine voices that ar impossible to understand.

I work in tech support and can see that your presentation is very acurrate.

Dusk responds:

^^ wow that's cool

The truth about war... The truth about war...

Boring.

That is very boring and un-interesting way to state the obvious. Who can possible be so stupid as to think that war is anything more than what you point out.

tat2brat20 responds:

Sometimes in life you need to take some things seriously.

Jimmy in Pursuit Jimmy in Pursuit

Not bad.

I think Jimmy could be a decent character if he had a plot. The car crash was lame. But, hey, who doesn't like to watch a shiny man running very fast in slow motion.

Pact Pact

Too easy. Just dump all of your Exp in strength and all party members can 1 hit each enemy. You'll never get hit and never use mana.

The Ambridge Mansion-Day1 The Ambridge Mansion-Day1

Excellent atmosphere.

Although video games don't scare me (I wish that more did, I have only been scared playing Fatal Frame), the mood of this game was very unsettling. The doll room was creepy when all of the eyes turns red and the room became completely dark. Good work. I can't wait the for other days.

Dotnoid v1.0 Dotnoid v1.0

1 for the attempt.

It was a very bad game. It was boring. And, as I'm sure many of the other reviewers have said, you can put the dot on the edge of the circle and of of the other dots will hit it.